Lead Auditor Skills Set Course
BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skills Set Course
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge to lead a quality audit in a broad range of industries. Units from this skill set can contribute to credit towards BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
Lead Auditor Skills Set BSBSS00128 requires completion of 4 core units of competency:
- BSBAUD411 – Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 – Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 – Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 – Report on quality audits
Self-Paced – 12-month maximum duration.
Dates / Location
Immediate Start - Online course with tutorial support and dedicated email contact.
$1,500.00 per student
There are no formal entry requirements for BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skills Set. It is assumed that participants have an appropriate level of literacy.
On Successful Completion
Participants will be issued with the Nationally Recognised Qualification: Lead Auditor Skills Set BSBSS00128
Units from this skill set can contribute to credit towards BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
You will need to have a computer, good computer skills, access to good internet for online course and video tutorial meetings, stable internet connection is essential. Your computer will need to be enabled with a camera and microphone.
All assessments are contained within the online platform.
There are four (4) individual assessments, one (1) at the conclusion of each unit. As well as on the job or simulated workplace observations of you carrying out the required tasks are required. Your assessor will provide you with information regarding the tasks to be undertaken and evidence to be provided.
- There are underlying skill requirements of the BSB Business Services Training Package units.
- Candidates are advised that they will need to possess effective language, communications and interpersonal skills and have the ability to write a range of documentation.
- Candidates will also be expected to read and interpret legislation and statistics, develop and document registers and action plans, present information, use technology and prepare various records and documents. Furthermore, cognitive skills in planning, research, interpretation, analysis and synthesis form part of the skills requirements of many units.
- Candidates with special needs are advised to email RTOinfo@rpsgroup.com as soon as possible so that reasonable adjustments to training and assessment can be contemplated.
- Where a student has an identified need for assistance with language, literacy or numeracy, RPS’s trainers and assessors will endeavour to provide this assistance directly.
RPS Energy Pty Ltd
RTO No. 52288
ABN 44 072 504 299
Level 2, 27-31 Troode Street
West Perth WA 6005
+61 08 9211 1111