Diploma Quality Auditing
BSB50920 - Diploma Quality Auditing
This Quality Auditing course has been designed for people who are responsible for internal and / or external auditing of organisational management systems or those who work on behalf of regulatory bodies. These personnel may work as quality assurance managers, quality facilitators, quality and improvement consultants or service quality system support analyst.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in quality auditing and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work or the work of an audit team. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Lead Auditor and Quality Assurance Manager.
Diploma of Quality Auditing requires completion of 12 units of competency (4 core units and 8 electives) BSB50920 has been bundled by RPS to meet the packaging rules as follows:
- BSBAUD411 – Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 – Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 – Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 – Report on quality audits
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBXTW401 Lead and Facilitate a Team
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF502 Develop & use emotional intelligence
Self-Paced – 12-month maximum duration.
Dates / Location
Immediate Start - Online course with tutorial support and dedicated email contact.
$4,960.00 per student
There are no formal entry requirements for BSB50920 Diploma Quality Auditing. It is assumed that participants have an appropriate level of literacy.
On Successful Completion
Participants will be issued with the Nationally Recognised Qualification: Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB50920
You will need to have a computer, good computer skills, access to good internet for online course and video tutorial meetings, stable internet connection is essential. Your computer will need to be enabled with a camera and microphone.
All assessments are contained within the online platform.
There are twelve (12) individual assessments, one (1) at the conclusion of each unit. As well as on the job or simulated workplace observations of you carrying out the required tasks are required. Your assessor will provide you with information regarding the tasks to be undertaken and evidence to be provided.
- There are underlying skill requirements of the BSB Business Services Training Package units.
- Candidates are advised that they will need to possess effective language, communications and interpersonal skills and have the ability to write a range of documentation.
- Candidates will also be expected to read and interpret legislation and statistics, develop and document registers and action plans, present information, use technology and prepare various records and documents. Furthermore, cognitive skills in planning, research, interpretation, analysis and synthesis form part of the skills requirements of many units.
- Candidates with special needs are advised to email RTOinfo@rpsgroup.com as soon as possible so that reasonable adjustments to training and assessment can be contemplated.
- Where a student has an identified need for assistance with language, literacy or numeracy, RPS’s trainers and assessors will endeavour to provide this assistance directly.